Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Deciding Factor

Today as I walked out of my luxurious room at an all adult resort "Breathless" in the Dominican Republic I was approached by a Caucasian woman who appeared happy and relaxed. 

She appeared to be in her mid forties wearing a straw hat and a black long sun dress.  As we passed one another she said "good morning" I said "good morning! It looks like it's going to rain doesn't it?" 

Although it was nice and sunny and hot enough to grill a hot dog on the sidewalk rain was soon to come.

We made small talk about choices and how a choice can be good or bad.  Although we may find it difficult to do but choosing can be detrimental to your future. 

Whatever the choice job, relationships, family matters changes do happen so choose wisely.

The View from my Eye's

No comments:

Post a Comment